1. Bookings are confirmed on receipt of deposit. All known charges (less the deposit) are payable in full, and must be settled by cash with the chauffeur (driver) at collection prior to the commencement of the journey.
1a. The maximum permitted waiting time for a driver to collect a party is 15 minutes from booked time. If the chauffeur has to wait longer than 15 minutes from the confirmed booking time, additional charges will be levied and must be paid directly to the driver in cash. Charges levied start from £50 per hour
2. Dependent on the booking requirement, Chauffeur subsistence is charged additionally as is any hotel accommodation for chauffeur's overnight stay where required.
3. Active Resourcing Limited ("the company") act soley as a booking agency. The company accepts no responsibility neither can it be held liable for any delays or losses suffered howsoever arising. In any event, also the company will NOT refund any funds for any circumstances ie late arrival, road traffic accident, dispute with chauffeurs or drivers, breakdown of booked vehicle, or the death of clients or chauffeurs (drivers)
4. The vehicles belonging to the company are only insured for its drivers. No other persons may drive the limousine or vehicle under any circumstances.
5. The limousine or vehicle driver will use his judgement to drive at reasonable speeds in relation to the prevailing road type and conditions and law.
6. The company reserves the right to substitute vehicles of equal capacity in the event of mechanical or other failure, if due to circumstances beyond the company's control. This will be considered by the company to be necessary.
7. The company will endeavor to transport a reasonable quantity of accompanying luggage. If however, in the judgement of the chauffeur, the volume or weight is excessive, the company reserves the right to refuse carriage of all (or part) of the luggage. In addition the company cannot assume any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to client's property or luggage, howsoever such loss or damage is caused.
8. If a confirmed and paid for booking is cancelled either £200 or 50% of the agreed total cost, whichever is greater, is payable to the company (Active Resourcing Ltd- Limo Hire UK). Where a booking has been made by credit card or debit card, the client(s) hereby authorise the company to charge any amount payable under this clause 8 to the credit card or debit card account in question.
9. Client(s) will be held responsible for any and all damage to limousines or vehicles owned by the company (Active Resourcing Ltd- Limo Hire UK) or suppliers; or other vehicles used under the company name, cause by client(s) or their guests, to the value of £200, or the cost of the clean up/repair, whichever is greater. This includes, but is not restricted to sickness and spillage stains, burns and fabric tears.
10. Smoking is forbidden in ALL our vehicles and clients are requested to respect the signs in the vehicles pointing out this term.
11. The company (Active Resourcing Ltd- Limo Hire UK) will not be held responsible for the use or transportation of any illegal substances or articles within the vehicles, and any client doing so will have the hire contract terminated immediately - without refund.
12. Client(s) will be responsible for the conduct of any and all passengers in the limousines or vehicles at all times.
13. The company (Active Resourcing Ltd- Limo Hire UK) reserves the right to terminate any and all services to unruly and / or abusive passengers.
14. It is the client(s) responsibility to pay for any additional time incurred due to inclement weather or severe traffic congestion.
15. The company (Active Resourcing Ltd- Limo Hire UK) is not responsible for, and shall not be liable in the event of, any act of God, mechanical breakdown or other event beyond its reasonable control causing either the whole or part of the hire contract to be cancelled and, in such circumstances; the company shall not be liable to refund any portion of the hire charge.
16. With regard to short notice cancellations, the company (Active Resourcing Ltd- Limo Hire UK) applies the following charges. If a booking is cancelled within 72 hours of the start time, a charge of £200 or 50% of the agreed total cost is payable to the company (Active Resourcing Ltd
Limo Hire UK). Where a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the start time, the full hire charge is payable. Where a booking has been secured by credit or debit card, the client(s) hereby authorise the company (Active Resourcing Ltd Limo Hire UK) to charge any amount payable to the credit or debit card in question.
18. Any extra requests or alterations to the booking i.e. additional pick up points, change of venue causing extra mileage or time, not made at the time of booking / confirmation cannot be confirmed, a £75 administration fee will apply, (although every effort will be made to meet the requirements of the client). Any such alterations will in most cases involve extra charges being levied on the original quotation.
19. Any overrun of booked time must be paid for at the time of rental, in cash or, where a credit or debit card booking has been made, the client(s) hereby authorise the company (Active Resourcing Ltd- Limo Hire UK) to charge any amount payable to the credit or debit card account in question.
20. As we operate as a Brokerage firm we do not accept responsibility for the vehicle or booking once we have processed the booking, all issues with the vehicle or the booking itself will have to be discussed with the relevant vehicle company we processed the booking through, Limo Hire UK is not responsible for any delays or changes or breakdowns of the vehicles or disputes with the chauffeur made after we have processed the booking.
21. All deposit payments are non-refundable once the booking process has been completed.